(7 – 14 September)
|Presenter (general)||USD 60||USD 70|
|Presenter (co-host)||USD 50||USD 60|
|Presenter (Host)||USD 40||USD 50|
|Presenter (student)||USD 35||USD 45|
|Participant (non-presenter)||USD 10||USD 10|
| Early Bird|
(7 – 14 September)
|Presenter (general)||IDR 600.000||IDR 700.000|
|Presenter (co-host)||IDR 500 .000||IDR 600.000|
|Presenter (Host)||IDR 400 .000||IDR 500 .000|
|Presenter (student)||IDR 350 .000||IDR 450 .000|
|Participant (non-presenter)||IDR 100 .000||IDR 100 .000|
1. Conference Fee:
This Registration Fee is included:
a. Online participation to plenary session,
b. Online participation to parallel session,
c. Certificate of presentation or participation
d. Digital Abstract Book
2. Publication Charge:
Publication charge is paid after the conference, the fee is in according to journal APC (article publication charge).
a. Journal of Physics: Conference Series (Scopus, Scimago, Q3, APC=USD 150 or IDR 1.500.000).
b. Lecture Note in Electrical Engineering (Scopus, Scimago, Q3, APC=USD 100 or IDR 1.000.000)
c. International Journal (JEEEMI & IJEEEMI, indexed by: world cat, CrossRef, Copernicus, Microsoft Academic Search, Pro-Quest), publication charge = USD 50.
3. Additional Paper
If you submitted more than one paper, you only pay for publication (Scopus indexed proceeding or journal, in according to point 2)
4. Bank Account Information
|Bank Name||BNI Syariah|
- Institution Address : Poltekkes Kemenkes Surabaya, Jl. Pucang Jajar Tengah No. 56, Surabaya, Indonesia.
- Bank Address : BNI Syariah, Jl. Dharmawangsa No. 115A, Surabaya, Indonesia.
- Swift Code Bank : SYNIIDJA.
*note : Please provide details about the ID and the First Author when making a payment for the registration
5. Registration Confirmation
6. Payment Receipt
Download the invoice receipt here
7. Presenter Certificate
To download the certificate, please click here
Become a Co-Host
- Co-Host is a health polytechnic / State University or College / Private University or College who participated jointly to manage the seminar, by a condition of submitting a minimum of 10 articles.
- Co-host Benefits:
a. The co-host Logo is in all the seminar attributes (flyer, website, poster, abstract book, banners, etc.)
b. Co-hosts get the same registration fee as the primary host (cheaper than common).
c. Co-Host involved in organizing seminars (reviewers, a moderator in a parallel session, etc.)
d. Co-host articles can follow writing clinics and priorities to be accepted (according to qualified standards).
- Further, please contact: Triwiyanto (+628155126883, firstname.lastname@example.org)